Contact us

Education & childcare Respite & support Equipment & therapies Health Preparation for adulthood Leisure & play
Home Jargon buster Parent hints & tips Create a book Feedback Help Contact us

Contact us

Advice Line/All Enquiries:

0300 303 8603

If you have feedback on the Local Offer please see Feedback

You may also contact us on for queries about the website itself or for queries about the content on the Local Offer or the accuracy of the information displayed.

Neighbouring authorities

You may live in Hampshire but access services or schools in another authority. Or you may live in another authority but access services and schools in Hampshire. In either situation you may need to be aware of our neighbouring authorities’ plans and provisions for children and young people with special educational needs or who are disabled. Click on the links below to access each Authority’s Local Offer:

Bournemouth -

Bracknell Forest -

East Dorset -

Isle of Wight -

Poole -

Portsmouth -

Reading -

Southampton -

Surrey -

West Berkshire -

West Sussex -

Wiltshire -

Wokingham -

How to feature on Hampshire's Local Offer

If you are a service provider (such as a social care provider, health service, voluntary sector organisation or non EYE childminder) or an education setting, such as an Early Years Education Provider (including EYE childminders) or a college and would like your details included on the local offer, please click here for guidance on Adding your Local Offer to the website.

Click here for guidance if you are a School and you have posted your SEN report on your website and would like to link it to the Local Offer