Education and childcare

Education & childcare Respite & support Equipment & therapies Health Preparation for adulthood Leisure & play
Home Jargon buster Parent hints & tips Create a book Feedback Help Contact us

Education & childcare

IStock 000039992164Cropped.jpg
When choosing the right educational placement for your child or young person it is important to look at all the options available to you.

This section helps you compare schools, services and colleges from across the county, find out what you may be entitled to and consider transport alternatives.

To find out what is routinely available to all children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities in Hampshire schools click here

SEN support SEN Support.png
Childcare & early years Childcare & Early Years.png
Schools Schools.png
In school therapies and
medical needs
In School Therapies & Medical Needs.png
Colleges & post 16 Colleges & Post 16.png
Transport Transport.png
Transition Transition.png
Learning from home Learning From Home.png

Popular pages

SEN Support in Hampshire
Education, Health and Care (EHC) Plans
Education Health Care (EHC) Assessments
Transferring SEN Statements to new EHC plans
What Does a SEN Co-ordinator (SENCo) Do?
Speech & Language Therapy (SaLT)
Inclusion Partnership Agreement (IPA)

New Articles

School Transport Survey
What Does a SEN Co-ordinator (SENCo) Do?
Schools and Colleges and SEN
SEND Code of Practice: 0 to 25 years
What are Special Educational Needs (SEN)?
Free childcare offer for three and four year olds