Education & childcare Respite & support Equipment & therapies Health Preparation for adulthood Leisure & play
Home Jargon buster Parent hints & tips Create a book Feedback Help Contact us


A key feature of the Local Offer is the ability to give feedback about the range of services and information available and there is an expectation that this will inform commissioning of services. To give feedback about the Local Offer website, the services available in Hampshire and the accuracy of information contained in individual local offers and articles on the site please complete the form below. The information you give us will be viewed by Parent Voice and Hampshire County Council so that we can ensure that your comment is responded to.Every local authority has a duty to publish an annual report on feedback about the local offer, showing what children, young people and parents have said about the local offer, and what the local authority has done in response to their comments. All comments listed in the reports below are anonymous.

Hampshire’s “You said, we did” reports can be found here:

August 2015 Feedback Report
August 2016 Feedback Report

Hampshire Parent/Carer Network Parental Survey – the “You said; We did” review September 2016

More information on what the local offer should include is in the SEND Local Offer Regulations 2014 and the SEND Code of Practice 2015.

If you have a complaint about Hampshire County Council or a specific service in relation to a particular child or young person, please click here.

If you have a concern about the safety of a child or young person please do not use this form. Please click here for the action you need to take.

If you're not happy with the NHSNational Health Service care or treatment you've received or you've been refused treatment for a condition, you have the right to complain, have your complaint investigated, and be given a full and prompt reply. Click here for more information. The NHSNational Health Service also have an advocacy service to provide help and support for people who feel overwhelmed by their complaint, for more information please click here. You can reach them by telephone on 01962 440262 or write to them(free) at: Freepost RTHH-KGST-ZRBC, Healthwatch Hampshire, Westgate Chambers, Staple Gardens, Winchester SO23 8SR. By email

Your name: (Required)

Contact details: (Required)

Type of feedback:

This feedback is about:

Feedback. Please put as much detail as you can:

Please select: